News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

What David Blaine, and a tankfull of sharks, could do with a space like that ...

What a tankful of sharks could do to David Blaine - ah, wishful thinking...

What a tankful of sharks could do to David Blaine - ah, wishful thinking...

What a tankful of sharks could do to Ada Louise Huxtable - ah, Ed Stone's wishful thinking...

But she had that great cranked hair - David Blaine can't beat that. Victoria Newhouse has the same sort of play-doh barbershop do working for her too.

lol at Master T.
Actually, I saw him coming out of the New Balance store last Friday.

I took a look at the Apple Store on Friday. Man oh man, lots of neat gizmos... it was like looking into the future. I now understand the loyalty Mac users have.

I got this bag at the apple store by Incase that nearly makes my 17' powerbook dissapear. Quite a feat. Compare with those awful targus laptop bags PC users cart around. Everything associated with Mac contributes to the cult's grasp.

I always felt that Apple could take over the Olympic Spirit. Their tradition in good design would mean a torch re-design to remove the cheap elements. I believe the Tokyo store has a rotating Apple logo. I could picture a rotating Apple at the top of the torch.

*sarcacism* they must have chosen the new 5th ave store design with the sunken store so that people cannot line up and around the block outside the store with their service issues - unlike the store in Soho where on a crisp and nice summer weekend, those people requiring service start lining up outside and around the block hours before store open. I pity those who havn't gone on the website/created an appointment and might get turned back *from an apple hater, converted to apple lover via the ipod, converted again to an apple hater via the ipod*

Apple, for those keeping score (all the cool kids) will be opening at Sherway Gardens in the northeast quadrant, between Sears and the central court, around where Grand and Toy used to be, and right beside a new Nike store, also home to all the cool kids.

Grand Opening
Apple Store, Sherway Gardens
9:30 AM, Saturday, September 2

We created the Apple Store in the same way we create our products—with you in mind. Come to our grand opening this Saturday and help us celebrate our newest store complete with The Studio. There you can meet our team of Creatives—professional designers, filmmakers, and photographers who can help you bring your creative projects to life.

With so much going on, what will you do first?
Enter to win a Digital Lifestyle Collection*
Stop by The Studio and work one-on-one with a Creative
Learn about everything you can create on a Mac
Test-drive any iPod in the iPod family
Ask about our free workshops on creating and sharing music, movies, and photos**
Bring technical questions about your Mac or iPod to the Genius Bar

Nitpick: Not quite true that Apple has no other locations in Canada. Nevertheless this is a good article. Eaton Centre has the high profile to attract virtually any type of store. Except for food (and even then only certain types) I have a hard time thinking of anything you can't get at the Eaton Centre.

Back