News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

WOW!
There are some really depressing people here that are wound up way too tight. Ping their ears, and they would probably hum like tuning forks.
I saw the skywriting happening and I have to tell you that the reaction from everybody around me on the street was pretty much the same. Lots of oohs and ahhs and big smiles. It was a really neat lunch hour treat.
I personally have never seen anything like it.
..Wrote a letter of complaint to the manufactuer of that product?.. really?:rolleyes:

Yes really. Those who sit back and let others use their environment as their play-toy, deserve the scorched earth their children will inherit.

"Every little bit helps" is an old expression, but the inverse is also true. Every little bit of waste we just let slip by, just because it seems innocuous, or in this case "cool" is at the expense of our environment.

If it is the frivolous use of fossil fuels for "neat" skywriting, or the cold water run for minutes at a time, just to get the one sip of water you were going to drink, the exact temperature; it is not a necessary use of these resources and ultimately selfish wastefulness at the expense of the Earth.

Yes really. Those who sit back and let others use their environment as their play-toy, deserve the scorched earth their children will inherit.

"Every little bit helps" is an old expression, but the inverse is also true. Every little bit of waste we just let slip by, just because it seems innocuous, or in this case "cool" is at the expense of our environment.

If it is the frivolous use of fossil fuels for "neat" skywriting, or the cold water run for minutes at a time, just to get the one sip of water you were going to drink, the exact temperature; it is not a necessary use of these resources and ultimately selfish wastefulness at the expense of the Earth.

Oh keep your shirt on for goodness sakes.LOL

Oh keep your shirt on for goodness sakes.LOL

The classic diversion of people with flimsy arguments resort to. I figured name-calling would be the next step from someone who hasn't evolved passed the school-yard intelligence that makes up most "adult" men.

If there was an intelligent argument that justified this wastefulness, other than it's cool, someone would have come up with it by now. It is indefensible behaviour, yet it goes on unchecked. Hooray for consumerism!

Not to worry... It only takes a handful of us hyper-vigilant enviro-nuts to compensate for thousands of you lazy-assed, can't be bothered walking ten feet to the recycling bin brain-dead Neanderthals to help keep big business in check and mindful of the environment.

You're welcome.

You can go back to your over-packaged, individually-wrapped-hot-pocket-eating, single-use ways, blissfully unaware that there are people who give a damn and are trying to change the way the world is exploited.

Back