News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

That building has been like that for awhile. When new office towers are going up, that are more environmentally friendly, modern, and give employees a better work space.... older office buildings have to invest in themselves to compete.

^Hmmmmmm strange.... They both have 800,000 sq/ft yet Brookfield Place III is listed as only 35 floors and BAC East (Though it doesn't say how many in the link) was to have 45.

I've been waiting for news on these buildings for a while. If built, they'll really thicken up the skyline.

Yeah..these will eventually get build,..unfortunely we will have to wait for the next office boom which might be in 3-5 years.

It really does suck... Just knowing how much empty space is sitting in the financial district and knowing these towers will be built but having to wait for it is the worst part...

I wasn't sure where to put this picture. The restaurant was pretty active yesterday. Looked like some kind of even may have been happening.

bay-adelaide-resaurant-20100703_1278290676.jpg

I think it'll be closer to 7-8 years. They may be in pre-leasing, but that can go on forever. Just remember how long BAC remained a stump. A lot of it depends as well on Toronto's position as a financial capital. If we keep gaining ground and turn into a Hong-Kong style upper Tier-II world financial centre, there wil be more demand for space and it may speed the process up. If it remains largely for the domestic market, I think 10 years for both towers to be built is realistic

KPMG logo

KPMG logo installation starting on north side. So far, 2 horizontal brackets were installed.

WOW! Thanks for posting that!

HOLY CRAP!... i had no idea the majority of the movie is centred around the building! Thats just awesome! and the shot taken from arnell plaza looks creepy (the skies are soo dark!)... I wish they'd had shot it when trump was built! (to really show off what we've got)...

It seems like a low budget film considering its basically shot in/around 1 building thats in toronto... but whatever..

I love Shamayalanwhateverhisnameis movies and i love this skyscraper!!! i gotta see this movie!!!! :D (it actually looks kinda interesting too, i wanna find out who of the 5 is the devil)!

thanks again for postin it! i wouldn't have known otherwise :D

Last edited:

Back