Notwithstanding the date in the last letter, according to the Tarion rules for critical dates, within 30 days of the completion of the roof slab, a new final tentative date or firm occupancy date must be set.

How can you confirm the milestone of the roof slab being completed has been met? This milestone should supersede the date provided in the last letter. As I recall there is an extra paragraph noting the completion of the "roof assembly"

Very interesting! I learn something new everyday. Why don't you give them a call and ask?

I have left messages but no replies. I can understand they don't want to comment until they send an official notification.

Last edited:
Received letter of notice re Final Tentative Occupancy Date: October 2 for 7th floor.
Another few months and this beauty of a building will start to see life!

Last edited:
Our letter stated a "Final Tentative" date as October 15th and we are on the 10th floor. The letter stated that all the primary common areas of the building would be finished, immaculate and fully ready for use, including all decor, furnishings and equipment. Hopefully this is the case.

those dates seem very optimistic for me. I do not see how they can just finish in 6 months. I think that there will be another delay

Back