News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

I guess they're not going anywhere for a little while.

Application: Building Additions/Alterations Status: Not Started

TORONTO M5S 1P7

Ward 27: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 13 142879 BLD 00 BA Accepted Date: Apr 2, 2013

Project: Multiple Unit Building Other(BA)

Description: Proposal to replace existing front entrance door, railing/guards, and new electrical work on front facade of existing retail store. Tenant - "Club Monaco". Convenience address is 153-157 Bloor St. W.

I guess they're not going anywhere for a little while.

Application: Building Additions/Alterations Status: Not Started

TORONTO M5S 1P7

Application#: 13 142879 BLD 00 BA Accepted Date: Apr 2, 2013

Project: Multiple Unit Building Other(BA)

Description: Proposal to replace existing front entrance door, railing/guards, and new electrical work on front facade of existing retail store. Tenant - "Club Monaco". Convenience address is 153-157 Bloor St. W.

Club Monaco has gained some popularity as of late. Personally, I think their clothes are pretty much clones of Zara (which are already clones).

Is it still Canadian owned? If so, it's nice to see some Canadian content (and Toronto based Canadian content?) in the mix.

I'm not surprised about the closing of Sermonetta Gloves - not only is it too obscure a label; its not a diversified enough - how many people buy gloves regularly? The spaces at the Colonnade are a real problem though - they are so small and impractical for many retail. I wonder if there is way to redesign them?

Ironically, I love Sermoneta gloves. I've never been able to find men's gloves in Toronto that I like quite as much (mind you, I haven't searched high and low or anything). I've bought from their stores in Italy, and have ordered online, but as a customer familiar with their brand I still never managed to get my ass over to their store here. Sadly, when I was in Rome at Christmas, I didn't bother stopping by Sermoneta, thinking I could always swing by their Toronto shop. Oh well. My bad.

According to retail insider, big things are in store for bloor and yorkville. Several leases have been signed and a few are being negotiated. They stay stay tuned! Anybody has any ideas??

Why? They're moving someplace else or business is down?? Lacoste should be on queen IMO anyways.

A sign on the door indicated they were straight up closing and to look for them at their other GTA locations. Workers were packing up clothes and the dummies in the window were in pieces.

A sign on the door indicated they were straight up closing and to look for them at their other GTA locations. Workers were packing up clothes and the dummies in the window were in pieces.

They must have been kicked out... if you search the city application listings - an application to renovate their lease was issued on March 8th. Lacoste is unit 103 as per this floor plan: http://link.morguard.com/images/propertyImages/The Colonnade, Toronto, ON - Floor Plan1.pdf

Application: Building Additions/Alterations Status: Under Review

TORONTO ON M5S 1R1

Application#: 13 130523 BLD 00 BA Accepted Date: Mar 8, 2013

Project: Multiple Use/Non Residential Interior Alterations

Description: Proposal for interior alterations to existing retail store on the ground floor, Uint 103, of exisiting mixed-use building (197.0m2).

Back