News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

Lole will be going into 88 Yorkville Ave – 1,481 SF. The Yorkville store will be its 6th Canadian location, with 7 other international locations (US, France & Switzerland). Lole is owned by Quebec based Coalision Inc., whose parent company is Kilmer Capital (whose CEO is Larry Tanenbaum of Maple Leaf Sports Entertainment). In addition to Lole, Coalision own other brands such as Orage and Paradox. Combined sales are in excess of $85 million.

Anyone know what's going on with the old Bellini's restaurant? Heard that some work has been going on there?

Anyone else hear that Suitsupply might be looking at Hazelton Lanes?

I think suit supply already has a lease. There is hording around the building next to the Ontario crafts council shop on Cumberland am wondering of that's going to be suit supply

And apparently there's more coming!!!

And I bet no matter how many more stores come to the Yorkville area, the old MAC location will remain empty.

And I bet no matter how many more stores come to the Yorkville area, the old MAC location will remain empty.

That space is a thin bowling alley, very difficult to merchandise that space properly. Fashion retailers can't work with that sort of space layout.

I think suit supply already has a lease. There is hording around the building next to the Ontario crafts council shop on Cumberland am wondering of that's going to be suit supply

I don't think that will be Suitsupply. A quick search on the City of Toronto building application site shows the permit is for the Belair Laser Eye clinic or something. Unless the space is being divided up. I can't see Suitsupply in Hazelton Lanes - although it wouldn't bother me if that's where they end up. Leave the street front spaces for something more exciting :)

I don't think that will be Suitsupply. A quick search on the City of Toronto building application site shows the permit is for the Belair Laser Eye clinic or something. Unless the space is being divided up. I can't see Suitsupply in Hazelton Lanes - although it wouldn't bother me if that's where they end up. Leave the street front spaces for something more exciting :)

You're right - I did that too after I posted it. I also can't see SS in Hazelton Lanes. They seem to like more unique spaces, which is why I thought an old renovated house would suit (pun intended) their needs;)

Also their stores are pretty large. Atlanta is 6500 square feet; toronto life hints ours will be 5000 square feet.

Last edited:
You're right - I did that too after I posted it. I also can't see SS in Hazelton Lanes. They seem to like more unique spaces, which is why I thought an old renovated house would suit (pun intended) their needs;)

Also their stores are pretty large. Atlanta is 6500 square feet; toronto life hints ours will be 5000 square feet.

I wonder if it will be 88 Yorkville Ave. The space shows as leased and looks like it may be the right size.

I guess they're trying to make the old MAC spot more attractive....

3c3cb0fab77211e2926822000a1f9c9b_7.jpg

What store is this??

It's the old MAC store. It's empty. They just prettied it up so MAYBE someone would take over the space, which has been dead since MAC moved next door a few years ago.

Thank you. It looks small, yes, but it can make a small shoe store. Tods, jimmy choo. They don't usually display a lot of merchandise.
Btw, did they start working on D & G yet??

Back