News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9.3K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.3K     0 

Actuallly they do have locations in London and Paris
The franchise section of their French website does mention it is an international chain that decided it was ready to enter the French market, but without specifying its country of origin.

The franchise section of their French website does mention it is an international chain that decided it was ready to enter the French market, but without specifying its country of origin.
That was a pretty bold move. I wonder how successful they are in France. I may have purchased their bread while I was in Asia, but I’m no connoisseur when it comes to bakery products, so I can’t say if they’re authentic. Anyone has an opinion?

They opened up their first location here in NYCC - I'd say it's pretty good - though not amazing - and in NYCC I actually think there are better options - and it's not a french bakery - this isn't a bad thing per se - it's a different thing in terms of taste.

I wonder how many Torontonians think that Paris Baguette is from Paris (or at least France). It's a South Korean chain operating on a franchise model. When I was in Southeast Asia last year, I noticed they were present in almost every mid- to hi-end mall in the major cities. Not sure if they have any presence in Europe.
I was aware that Paris Baguette is a Korean chain for some time, but found out about it only after they opened at Yonge Sheppard Centre in March 2023. That being said, their name certainly has the potential to mislead customers about their origin.

Back