News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9.1K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.3K     0 

It looks as though Anne Fontaine has backed out of 110 Bloor? There is a For Lease sign displayed on the remaining unit.

Paramount restaurant on Bay has closed.

I believe the Holt Renfrew Mens @ 100 Bloor has been leased. It's no longer listed as available. Not surprised, that's probably the best retail corner in Yorkville ATM with exposure on Bloor and Belair heading to the node on Yorkville Ave. Can anyone confirm?

Yesterday. Mango is open.
IMG_1734.jpeg

Honestly, this thread appears to be updated less frequently than I thought it would be. I passed by the upcoming Loro Piana store in the former Dolce & Gabbana at 111 Bloor Street West, and they appear to be making good progress behind the hoarding.

As for the Paris Baguette across the street, I haven't taken a peek inside the hoarding in some time, but from walking by regularly, progress there appears to be slower.

Well - sneaky photos taken through doors/windows on an evening walk:

Loro Piana progress

View attachment 593591

Paris Baguette progress

View attachment 593592

Fit out has also begun on the interior of the new Burberry, making decent progress. No photos.
Thanks for attaching the interior progress photos.

After you posted this, I wondered where the new Burberry store was going, then I found an article in Retail Insider indicating it is moving to the former Pottery Barn at 100 Bloor Street West:

Here is a photo I took today of the upcoming Burberry store, seems to be progressing well:
20240904_073134.jpeg

Surprisingly, the new store will be smaller than their existing location at 144 Bloor Street West, at 6,125 square feet compared to 9,000 square feet. One Burberry location that I have been moderately envious of in terms of design would be their Chicago store:

Back