News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Jimmy choo should not be in a mall!! Should be right on bloor or yorkville!!

I agree, but neither should Tory Burch, Kate Spade or Ted Baker. I'm just saying I could see Jimmy Choo setting up in Yorkdale - rightly or wrongly.

Tory burch should've definitely been in yorkville. As to Kate spade, it's not high end is it?? Is more like DKNY and KC!!!

Tory burch should've definitely been in yorkville. As to Kate spade, it's not high end is it?? Is more like DKNY and KC!!!

Kate Spade's as high end as Tory Burch, I think. DKNY is a tricky one - they could be on Cumberland or Yorkville Ave, or Hazelton Lanes for that matter, but could just as easily be in Sherway or Eaton Center.

Who's KC? You mean CK?

Kate Spade's as high end as Tory Burch, I think. DKNY is a tricky one - they could be on Cumberland or Yorkville Ave, or Hazelton Lanes for that matter, but could just as easily be in Sherway or Eaton Center.

Who's KC? You mean CK?

Kenneth cole

Any idea when LV's moving over to the new store? Looks like it's coming along. Any news on rumours as to who's moving in to the CURRENT LV store?

Any idea when LV's moving over to the new store? Looks like it's coming along. Any news on rumours as to who's moving in to the CURRENT LV store?

It was supposed to open in time for TIFF but that doesn't look too likely, so probably some time in October. According to a post back in April on Retail Insider, the current LV spot is supposed to become a Dior. I've also heard that same rumour from other sources as it's the right space they're looking for and it quaintly makes a nice "House of Dior" given the structure that it is. Here's a link to the Retail Insider post...

http://www.retail-insider.com/#!/2012/04/new-louis-vuitton-maison-and-tiffany-co.html

It was supposed to open in time for TIFF but that doesn't look too likely, so probably some time in October. According to a post back in April on Retail Insider, the current LV spot is supposed to become a Dior. I've also heard that same rumour from other sources as it's the right space they're looking for and it quaintly makes a nice "House of Dior" given the structure that it is. Here's a link to the Retail Insider post...

http://www.retail-insider.com/#!/2012/04/new-louis-vuitton-maison-and-tiffany-co.html

Actually LV just might make it in time for TIFF. I was by there today and the exterior looks to be about 90% done and the interior about 75% done. The move could be quite the spectacle, maybe armored trucks with extra police lining Bloor St. Ditto for Tiffany.

Actually LV just might make it in time for TIFF. I was by there today and the exterior looks to be about 90% done and the interior about 75% done. The move could be quite the spectacle, maybe armored trucks with extra police lining Bloor St. Ditto for Tiffany.

I think it might open just before TIFF. I could see a big party on TIFF's opening night, which is also Fashion's Night Out. LV isn't listed as a participating store yet but it could very well be.

Guerlain is moving a few spaces west to the late Starbucks space on Bloor beside Calvin Klein Underwear, thereby making more space for flagship retail

Back