News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.8K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

this is so exciting for Toronto! all the retail going into 100 Yorkville is going to be really great! and finally a Diesel Store, and Anthropology in Toronto! I wonder whats next? Express? what are we missing now...

I love Diesel! that is great news

Excellent news about Diesel! I worship their jeans.

The architect for the Prada on Bloor is Roberto Baciocchi.. He seems to be their store architect as he designed many of their flagships.

The retail portion of 100 Yorkville should be open before next summer.

Ardene is closing their Yorkville store, after 3 months of business.

The retail portion of 100 Yorkville should be open before next summer.

Ardene is closing their Yorkville store, after 3 months of business.

I called it... there was no chance they'd survive on the strip for long.

Now I just hope Legs Beautiful goes the same way... Their entire display consists of thighs.

Why are they moving, to save money?

Well, Yonge Street generally seems more Ardene-ish. Jane Creba country, remember.

As for Legs Beautiful, I always thought that was perfect for Yorkville, i.e. where those aging disco-and-Bemelmans cougars got/get their cheap legwear...

Does anybody know if walter steiger and cole-haan are still planning on closing? especially since it was a long time since Cole-Haan was said to be closing. Plus are they moving to a different location , or are they just leaving?

Labels for Less seems to be closing ... the one on Bloor.

Any info regarding this and who is taking it's spot?

More an ex-Yorkville-scene thing, but if anyone wants to know whatever happened to Far Coast, I noticed its signage in the basement lounge of 1 King W today...

One other thing lost in the UT blackout shuffle: after a generation, the Bay bus shelter's been removed, to be replaced with today's standard model, presumably.

Ironically enough, that shelter was probably the grandaddy of today's shelter type, stylistically and all--and it was the Yorkville BIA's pride and joy. Maybe they should have just kept it as a de facto historic landmark; it defined the location, it did no harm...

Back