News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

So a group of us went for our "last supper" on the patio at the Coffee Mill last night. We got there around 6, it started getting crazy busy starting around 6:30'ish, by 7 they had to seat people inside because the patio was full. I said to the waitress, who I'm pretty sure is one of the owners, how sorry we all were that they were closing. She smiled at me (rare!) and said "we'll see". I don't think she was teasing me, I suspect something is in the works. Perhaps a new location? I believe this is their third location. They started in Lothian Mews then moved to where they are now after that came down, plus they had a 2nd location in the lower part of the mall at 110 Bloor W in the 90's.
Fingers crossed.

So a group of us went for our "last supper" on the patio at the Coffee Mill last night. We got there around 6, it started getting crazy busy starting around 6:30'ish, by 7 they had to seat people inside because the patio was full. I said to the waitress, who I'm pretty sure is one of the owners, how sorry we all were that they were closing. She smiled at me (rare!) and said "we'll see". I don't think she was teasing me, I suspect something is in the works. Perhaps a new location? I believe this is their third location. They started in Lothian Mews then moved to where they are now after that came down, plus they had a 2nd location in the lower part of the mall at 110 Bloor W in the 90's.
Fingers crossed.

Wow...just saw this post. Honestly, if they re-open, they have to up their menu game a bit. Unless they're trying to get into the #normcorefood game, complimentary sliced bread (even if it is artisan bread) won't get people my age (mid-30s) in the door. Missing their coffee, though.

This is a video of the changes taking place in Yorkville including the road construction, condo construction and the renovations at Hazelton Lanes/Yorkville Village.

Thanks for sharing greenleaf....great presentations.

It looks like an extension of TOcore work. I don't think anything will be necessarily held up.

I thought parking my car on Bloor yesterday might be a good idea.

IMG_5671.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_5671.JPG
    IMG_5671.JPG
    548.2 KB · Views: 585

Back