News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

The rule needs to be changed or scrapped outright. If there was *intent* to injure on a baseball slide I would understand the reversal.

There was absolute ZERO intent to injure the player by Bautista, and to have the game lost because of a BS rule is a farce. Furthermore, Bautista slid into 2nd base, its not like he slid into the player and completely missed the bag.

If the MLB is going to implement rules, they shouldn't make them as vague as possible for interpretation and they certainly shouldn't implement garbage like that.

With MLB's logic, they may as well automatically assume every ground ball will be a double play. You know, if a shoelace from a base runner sliding into 2nd touches the 2nd baseman or SS, it's game over.

Last edited:
http://bramptontickets.com/other-ticket-availability/blue-jays/

Remember when you could just show up and get tickets for a Jays game?

I used to buy Jays tickets after work and just walk into the game. Won't be doing it this year! I will probably only go to a few games this year because of the higher ticket prices and good seats will be harder to get.

Toronto Blue Jays fans face higher ticket prices this season
http://globalnews.ca/news/2625661/toronto-blue-jays-fans-face-higher-ticket-prices-this-season/

New this baseball season the Blue Jays will jack up ticket prices as demand increases.

It’s called ‘dynamic pricing’ and it means fans who wait to buy tickets to in-demand games will likely be charged more than those who plan ahead.

I used to buy Jays tickets after work and just walk into the game. Won't be doing it this year! I will probably only go to a few games this year because of the higher ticket prices and good seats will be harder to get.

You can still buy tickets on game day, just not for playoff games, home openers, or anything with mass appeal. I did so a few times late last season without any trouble.

Josh Donaldson isn't playing at 100%, but he still hit a grand slam!

Behold! Toronto Pizza!

Toronto Pizza.png

Not the first time though (albeit in Vancouver):
bostonpizza.jpeg.size.xxlarge.letterbox.jpeg

Attachments

• Toronto Pizza.png
    Toronto Pizza.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 327
Last edited:

Back