News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Did someone photoshop that or are those signs real? If the latter, how is that not a copyright issue?

Someone, send those links to Jim Treliving. I'm sure he'll love them.

At least the Jays play matches the quality of said pizza.

Someone, send those links to Jim Treliving. I'm sure he'll love them.

At least the Jays play matches the quality of said pizza.

Those are were made by Boston Pizza for when teams play Boston (like the Jays are doing this weekend).

They are totally deliberate.

Behold! Toronto Pizza!

Not the first time though (albeit in Vancouver):

This has been happening for years. These ads were talked about quite a bit during the infamous Leafs vs Bruins series of 2013

Well then

Colabello dinged for 80 games for PED use - http://www.thescore.com/news/1013177

Made me think back to a discussion I had earlier...someone is not going to be happy here ;)

Sorry, I could have sworn he hit around 320. Still, a 300 hitter is great. I'll really lose it if we trade Colabello. That guy is our most clutch hitter.

during his stint with Jays he hit 316....overall for the season he was just over 300.

Colabello is a good bench piece....but the Jays season will hardly be determined by whether or not they keep or lose him. In fact, there may be a negative co-relation between the number of at bats he gets and how well the season is going for the Jays....it likely means that key/core guys are either hurt a lot or are having horrible seasons.

I guess we are going to find out if Armour or I had the right assessment of CC.

It should be a warning for kids considering using PEDs....the "E" part is not always as promised....at the time of his suspension he had a .068 batting average ;)

Well now. They called up Hutch too and he pitches on Sunday. I happen to be going to the game...

Juicing with a .068 batting average? :eek: He should ask his dealer for a refund!
Reddit: Beating Forum threads to the punch line since 09

refund.JPG

Attachments

• refund.JPG
    refund.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 208

Back