News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9.3K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.3K     0 

They should have save some of those runs for today. . Dickey got three outs. Two of them were botched by Donaldson.

The Jays are going for a four game sweep tomorrow thanks to two shutouts and a walk-off!

The Jays are going for a four game sweep tomorrow thanks to two shutouts and a walk-off!
That's in retaliation for the Yanks sweeping the Jays the last time they met in the Bronx.

In other baseball news, Marlins ace pitcher Jose Fernandez died at the age of 24 in a boating accident.

The Jays might end up imploding.

At least tickets, concessions, and merchandise would be cheaper and the Rogers Centre washrooms would be cleaner.

Inexpensive Jays caps by New Era should be more affordable as well.

The prices for next season have already gone up.

But the secondary market should be cheaper.

Unless management surprises us. Looks like the team is headed for a rebuild.

By secondary market do you mean Stubhub? Or merchandise? Jays Shop prices won't go down either. There is still plenty of Jays fever in town. If they screw up again next year, attendance will start to go down (good, I can get tickets again) but the fans will still by hyped for next year.

I'm talking about tickets.

And StubHub isn't the only place to get them. I don't like paying for tickets in US dollars.

Yeah, I was just using StubHub them as a generic catch-all. I've got tickets for the wildcard game -- there'd better be one!

The Orioles aren't exactly a pushover though.

After that, we would have to face Odor and the Rangers (and unlike last year, the Rangers have home advantage this year). Yes, it will not be pretty. In fact, it would be more like Rougned's surname.

Back