News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

In related news:
according to the Star report, the conclusive video evidence is not the grainy shots from the internet but, rather, in house security video from Rogers Centre

thestar said:
Then more video surfaced, in which some people claim to see a woman hurling the brew before disappearing from the scene.

Both videos are so grainy, it’s almost impossible to deduce what is taking place exactly.

Other photos show a hole in the crowd just behind and to Pagan’s left, which some argued was the real thrower’s location. They suggest the villain ducked out of sight as soon as the sudsy shot was fired.

Const. Jenifferjit Sidhu said Toronto police would not comment on the conflicting theories.

“However, we are confident we have made a positive ID and we will continue to work with the Rogers Centre to further the investigation‎,” Sidhu wrote in an email to the Star.

Toronto Det. Pat Alberga told The Associated Press that security camera footage inside the stadium helped identify the suspect.

“We have video footage that shows it,” Alberga said.

according to the Star report, the conclusive video evidence is not the grainy shots from the internet but, rather, in house security video from Rogers Centre
Yeah, you've got to think that the police would be pretty sure before putting out the photo of a guy for a mischief charge

Cecil makes me nervous. He does not perform well under pressure. I really hope Gibby avoids using him when the games are close.

Cecil makes me nervous. He does not perform well under pressure. I really hope Gibby avoids using him when the games are close.
Luckily he was pulled after one batter. 6 outs remaining!

The Jays have taken a 2-0 series lead, yet all I can do right now is worry about Francisco Liriano

Well, playoff David Price is doing his thing in Cleveland...

Shi Davidi @ShiDavidi
BlueJays say Francisco Liriano cleared to fly home with team after being examined in hospital.

Last edited:
I would hate having to go see any baseball game in Arlington, Texas. Public transit is non-existent, you need a taxi or uber.

rangers-parking-map.jpg

If you drive, you'll still have to walk a long way between the parking space and the stadium. Then the traffic. If you can find your rental.

At least here, you have UPX, GO, the Line 1 subway, and the 510 Spadina streetcar. Would never drive down to see any game.

im_rogerscentre_map_0201_530x280.gif
parking_map_398x254.gif

I know some people online who live in DFW and aside from downtown Dallas and Fort Worth, you need to have a car.

Arlington had to reject DART's proposal to have a line to the Globe Life Park/Cowboys Stadium/Six Flags over Texas/Arlington Convention Center complex.

DART (Dallas Area Rapid Transit in full) is DFW's public transit system with the largest LRT network in the United States.

I find it interesting that the Arlington complex had parking lots named after Toyota makes, none of which include the Yaris or the Scion, and definitely not the Lexus.

Last edited:
Everything's bigger in Texas, even the wieners! Globe Life Park cooks up a 2ft hot dog aka The Broom Stick, that's $26.
TEXAS_RANGERS_ALT.jpg

Back