News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Connect is just the other part of bridge...although it looks like they made some mods.

I purchased at bridge a while back and got a notification they may build the project in two phases... guess that's what Connect is.

And SORRY to those of you who have a much more discerning eye... say what you want about Bridge, but the prices are good, the layouts make great use of space... to me, it's the same thing over and over in most buildings and none of them really wow me anyway... i'm going to leave in the layout, not the outer facade. that's the end of my two cents.

Context

Aerial photos with renderings courtesy of Urbancorp.com ... also shows Westside Gallery Lofts

Looking east (Liberty Village on the right)
Bridge1.jpg

Looking north (King Street in foreground)
Bridge2.jpg

Connect is just the other part of bridge...although it looks like they made some mods.

I purchased at bridge a while back and got a notification they may build the project in two phases... guess that's what Connect is.

And SORRY to those of you who have a much more discerning eye... say what you want about Bridge, but the prices are good, the layouts make great use of space... to me, it's the same thing over and over in most buildings and none of them really wow me anyway... i'm going to leave in the layout, not the outer facade. that's the end of my two cents.

do you know when they starting to promote CONNECT? didnt see anything on their website

so far looks the progress is good from what ive seen from the pictures!

This is likely the only decent building Kirkor has designed in their entire existance.
Except of course Bell Lightbox, Hullmark Centre, and those condos on Queen's Quay.

Wait until it's finished and then decide if you wish to retract your statement or not. Bell Lightbox was designed by KPMB, not Kirkor.

^Oh, my bad. It's just that Bell LIghtbox is listed on their website, because Kirkor is supposedly the "Architect of record", while KPMG is "Design Architect". What's the difference??

Back