Votes: 7 7.4%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Terrible

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
IMG_6752.JPG
IMG_6754.JPG

Aside from the botched abortion this sits on top of, I'm really liking how this tower is coming together. Another 6 floors to go. It is, however, unclear if the "23 floors" means 23 floors of residential, or 21 floors on top of the two floor of retail. So it's either 6 or 8 floors to go.

Hi All,
If Shoppers has Pulled Out (?) and a Liquoir Store is going in Its Place,, I won't B surprised if Strict Rules are in Place as to
what Type of Clients will B Permitted in Reference to places like the Drop n Center. Might Sound Biased but base it on the
Views that Having People Hanging Out to Buy Booze and Pan Handle for Cash etc Won't B Tolerated like it Was Years Ago
when there was that Rundown Hotel and Liquoir Store years ago in the Areas. just My Honest Opinion Really. Tnx.

I was expecting better being Bosa. It's still decent about the podium.

Personally I would rather have a superstore than a Loblaws city Market. I know the Loblaws city Market has more hot foods and prepared dinners, but having a regular full on grocer is nice.
I might be jaded. Where I’m moving from to Calgary, the produce is often rotten on the shelves and the meat is often spoilt as well.

Where are you moving from? rotten food on store shelves would be illegal! lol
Fort McMurray, and it’s often rotten. I swear we get the dumpsters from stores south. You will see lettuce slimy and going black, mouldy fruit, and meat repacked until it’s gone slimy and stinky. The only time I seen it shockingly nice was when some big wig corporate types were visiting one day.

Wow, super gross! I feel like a lot of the produce at Sunterra on 1St SE is past it's prime, and they charge more than most other store for the privilege lol.

Back