• So So

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi Group,
It will B Interesting to see if the Bldg at 7/.2 Gets Renamed to Something Else When I 1st Came out here the Lead Company was "Hudson Bay Oil & Gas (HBOG) - Then Dome etc Then he Bldg was Called Scotia Centre for Till Present. Interesting Times Downtown.

Tnx,
Operater.

Hi All,

How Many Floors are Occupied Right Now? If Scotia Bank is Moving in on the Main Floor, What Happens to the Branch at 8/2?

Tnx,
Operater,
Scotiabank's new main branch is open already, everyone can pay them a visit. They also have some floors higher up, not sure how many though.

It's like 5 or 6 floors. Not much.

I'd love a sports bar in that location.
Quick question out of curiosity, I kinda doubt it but are window washing cranes included in the height of buildings?
(Just looking for excuses to pretend this one's over 250m)

Only if it is fixed and part of the building design. There was some controversy around 1 World Trade Center after they removed the cowlings from the antenna design, but they ended up approving it. This was controversial because they excluded the radio masts on the former Sears Tower when the Petronas Towers were completed, as the Petronas Towers had spires.

I'd love a sports bar in that location.
Quick question out of curiosity, I kinda doubt it but are window washing cranes included in the height of buildings?
(Just looking for excuses to pretend this one's over 250m)
Window washing equipment doesn't usually stick up past the mechanical on the roof, there is usually a track that the machines runs along on the outside of the roof, but the actual crane is retractable so you never notice it unless they are washing the windows at the time.

Took this one yesterday, someone appears to be working on glass outside:

38776855585_f50984c5a3_h.jpg

Hi All,

Guess this Bldg will B Offering some Compitition with Encana and Telus within its Own Right.

Tnx,
Operater.

It'll be nice when they get the glass problem fixed and they can take away the construction fencing. Still no sight of the crown being lit up?

Good lord. *so much drool*

Back