Votes: 14 25.0%
  • So So

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Nice - we need more bold colors/lighting at night. I like what City Centre/Cgy Tower/EAP have added lately. Looks like this will bring something similar. I'm assuming the colors are programmable as well. If only the Bow can step up.

paving reminds me of the Ramblas in Barcelona

brookfield1.jpg

Attachments

• brookfield1.jpg
    brookfield1.jpg
    341.6 KB · Views: 364
I actually love this plaza. The sounds of trickling water they have playing all the time are a nice little touch too :)

More glass! That’s not good, it makes me wonder if I should avoid walking near it on windy days.

Is this just a bunch of unlucky coincidences? Or is it a design flaw/skimp-out?
The glass seems to be of rather high quality. I hope it was installed with the same diligence.
Hopefully this won't keep happening. Would hate to see someone hurt/killed by it.

Hi Group,
Heard This B 4 at Times Years Back. Wind Storms Blow In and Various Bldgs suffer Severe Damage, it used to B that Environment Canada would Tip the City Off that These Storms were Coming.Not Sure if they Still Do. I remember back a few years a Severe Storm Hit through Downtown on a WKd (a Sunday) and It was a Few Days to Clean Up and Replace a Lot of Glass in Various Bldgs,
Tnx,
Operater.

Hi Group,
Speaking of Damage! If I Remember is Right, Environment Canada Tipped of the City on a Saturday a Severe Windstorm was Coming. Remember it Well, a Few Years Back. They Shut Down the LRT, Dome Tower, Home Oil Tower Suffered Severe Damage - Broken Glass/Windows. Also if I Remember it Right I Think Esso Plazza Seffered Damage as Well. BP is what 57 Floors If Strong Windstorms are Headed to Calgary, Time to Revert to Advance Warnings as a Precautions,May NOT All Work Out but if it reduces Damage, the Better/Safer We Will All B. Just MY Views.Note - Anybody Else Remember that Wkd Storm the Hit Calgary, Years Back ?
Tnx,
Operater.

There have been a few windstorms over the years, it's hard to keep track. I just hope we aren't seeing the beginning of a trend.

Any update on the crown? Haven't been DT at night in a while.

Back