News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Lapis Blue is a great color...in that short moment of time between a freshly washed car and the first later of dust that lands on it.

Dark exterior colors in this city are a nightmare, ha.
Oh believe me, I know. My daily driver is an estoril crystal blue Audi S4, and my wife has a dark nica blue Lexus. I recently was recommended this product however, and it seems to be a great way to easily keep them both looking clean, even if just in my garage without a hose:

I almost pulled the trigger on an NC3 before I bought the Targa. It's such a fun, liberating car to drive that takes you back to the basics... I swear even the car-haters in the other thread would have a shit-eating grin on their face zipping around town in that thing. And speaking of targas, the ND Miata RF is definitely on my future list!

I'm a big Mazda fan in general. We had a couple of 323's growing up that were great, and one of the happiest cars I've owned was a Mazda Protege 5. That thing was like a little rusty go-cart.

Last edited:
Speaking of Mazda, saw this, made me laugh:
1702061819045.png

All that money, yet a complete lack of imagination in color scheme.

Honestly, I'm sure they are awesome for their owners, but as unobtanium to us mere mortals, I've never been able to get excited about the Chiron. The Veyron was a complete game changer at the time, but this one...meh? That new Tourbillon they released a couple of weeks ago looks like a turn for the more interesting again though. But maybe that's just my inner watch enthusiast talking.

Last edited:

Back