IMG_1123.jpeg

Looking good! Those rowhouses look so much better than the "missing middle" ones being built in Mt Pleasant, Capitol Hill, Tuxedo etc.
These are probably more expensive as well, but I agree these are nicer than the usual townhouses that are getting built. The row homes I’m seeing built are all the same. It seems like one architect is doing all of them lol.

These are probably more expensive as well, but I agree these are nicer than the usual townhouses that are getting built. The row homes I’m seeing built are all the same. It seems like one architect is doing all of them lol.
These are a bit different, they are stacked townhouses, which are definitely cheaper than standard townhouses. Think of the space divided between floors 1-3 and front and back. Floor 1 front is a small 1bd unit, back is all three garages. Floor 2-3 front is a 3 bed unit and the back is another 3 bed unit. The same builder builds the same building in Seton and a few other places, but this one definitely has better exterior and interior finishings.

1722894352988.png

Back