The only thing to complain about with this one is the loss of Buon Giorno.

Grade level of this design is nicer than the last one. The upper levels of the previous design was never going to look like that anyway. Was such a magic trick rendering.

The only thing to complain about with this one is the loss of Buon Giorno.

Grade level of this design is nicer than the last one. The upper levels of the previous design was never going to look like that anyway. Was such a magic trick rendering.
Agreed. I recall hearing that the old design was more of a concept design not a true rendering of an actual plan. Same for the Fishman Proposal, it was a concept rendering and not an actual rendering of a plan.

This proposal looks good in my opinion I really like it. Checks all the boxes, and has a cool podium to boot.

Generic, suburban, stucco (I know it shows brick but we all know it will be VE'd to stucco), hardie-board, generally hideous, too prominent of a location for something to ugly… lemme think on other aspects.

I do like the Art Deco-esque curves into the main lobby so at least that's… something.

ASI are cheap, probably the next cheapest behind Cidex. I’ll give them credit that they do generally have good street level interaction on their projects, a million times better than Cidex, but their material choice generally sucks. If the materials are good and higher end than this should actually be kind of nice. If they VE this thing than it will fall flat and be a disappointment like many projects in the city at the moment.

ASI are cheap, probably the next cheapest behind Cidex. I’ll give them credit that they do generally have good street level interaction on their projects, a million times better than Cidex, but their material choice generally sucks. If the materials are good and higher end than this should actually be kind of nice. If they VE this thing than it will fall flat and be a disappointment like many projects in the city at the moment.
If I were a betting man I would say that the brick shown on the upper portion will end up as paneling, but I would also bet that the podium will be brick as shown in the rendering.
The upper portion I don’t care that much about as long as the podium is brick I’ll be happy with this project

Back