I like the general design but I'm unsure how I feel about it being so dark. Could look good, or it could really stand out (in a bad way). All in all I'm glad this is being proposed though. There are FAR too many empty lots in Eau Claire

very difficult to stand out in a bad way in that area code

Sold out?!? Call me a little skeptical. Maybe deposits on the minor phase they released? I think our downtown condo market is quite anemic, so I would be shocked if this project managed a full sell out. If that is true, we should be seeing a whole slough of condo tower proposals hitting the market next week.

There was no sales center and the only marketing I could find was through investment brokers and Graywood's own website for VIP registration. It could be that it has been selling quietly like Era in Bridgeland did. However, like many who have already commented before me, I have my doubts it is all sold out.

I asked specifically if there was future unit releases coming but was told there wasn't. Unless they are up to some shady games, it appears that's it.

Was also a bit skeptical.

Plenty were sold to Toronto investors is what I was told.

Back