News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

Holy Frack, my heart could barely take that game last night lol
What an epic game. Regardless of whether the flames make it past the next round or not, Johnny’s goal will be one of those that’s remembered for a long time.

I hauled my ass out of bed at 4:00 in the morning to watch the end of the game here in London. So happy. So so happy
Let’s hope lightning strikes twice! 18 years ago in London I hauled myself out of bed in the early morning hours to check the playoff scores. I saw that the Calgary Vancouver game was tied and going into overtime.

I kept refreshing the screen to check the score and follow what was happening, and soon enough I saw that Flames had taken the victory 👍

For what it’s worth, the previous two times the Flames have won a game seven overtime, they went on to the cup. Fingers crossed it can happen again.

Anyone who has ever watched McDavid should be nervous, he could pretty much win this series singlehanded and he has always upped his game against the Flames. Winning this series will be about as big a deal as winning the cup, this is going to be nuts.

280810417_5243330482372813_7115709470474919024_n.jpg

I have to admit it was entertaining...not sure Sutter found it entertaining though lol.

I thought the Flames were the better team for 50 of the 60 minutes, as the Oilers never really had much push, and weren't in the Flames end very much last night. Still concerning that they scored almost every time they made it into the Calgary zone. It's going to be an interesting series for sure.

Markstrom has allowed 11 goals in 2 games after allowing 14 in 7. This is looking more like the goalie Vancouver let walk. And holy crap is McDavid good, this series would be over without him, but he pretty much makes every goal happen with his play.

Yeah it's a weird series. Calgary overall is the better team, but McDavid is the best single player on the ice, and Markstrom is making players like Hyman look like superstars. I'm wondering if we'll see Vladar?

Last game really sucked and it makes me wonder if the Flames can win this series. The positives are that we're still tied, even with terrible goaltender, and without arguably our best defenceman.

Flames need to win tonight, we will see if Sutter has instilled some mental toughness this year, this is reminding me of the Colorado series a couple years back. Tanev was the only guy that could contain McDavid and it sounds like he may need surgery...

Back