Not much progress, if any…

CF6F03DB-BC47-4BC9-862D-AF4BD7C938FB.jpeg

Lots of houses and rowhouses/4 plexes, townhome projects, etc.... But for the multi-story multi-family projects, anything besides Courtyard33? All of the others have been pretty quiet lately.
Courtyard 33 was their largest and most ambitious project completed. They sold BV20 before completion. All their other wonderful designs have not gone anywhere as yet.

I wonder when we'll see RNDSQR Block start-up or apply for their DP. I can't imagine they'll let it go, knowing the fight they had to put up when they applied for the Land Use Designation.

That's my point. RNSDSQ have come up with lots of cool looking buildings, yet the only project of substance that has come to life is Courtyard 33 (which failed to live up to the renderings). It just seems like nothing they propose ever comes to life, and if it does, it doesn't look like the flashy renderings.

That's my point. RNSDSQ have come up with lots of cool looking buildings, yet the only project of substance that has come to life is Courtyard 33 (which failed to live up to the renderings). It just seems like nothing they propose ever comes to life, and if it does, it doesn't look like the flashy renderings.
Yeah that Courtyard33 is an absolute monstrosity. And you're right, we don't see many of their projects come to fluition. Maybe they'll all come at once, who knows.
If they do build RNDSQR Block, they will practically be forced to come as close to the renderings as possible because the community is already up in arms.

Back