That's my point. RNSDSQ have come up with lots of cool looking buildings, yet the only project of substance that has come to life is Courtyard 33 (which failed to live up to the renderings). It just seems like nothing they propose ever comes to life, and if it does, it doesn't look like the flashy renderings.

I disagree. Their townhome and smaller condo projects have been great for the inner city neighbourhoods and they deserve some cred over the many crap developers out there littering every street with cheaply built and ugly semis. It's easy to knock a project for not meeting a high level rendering expectation, but the intent needs to be appreciated.

I'm not sure what the rush is for an expectation that they become Intergulf or Hines in terms of scale and execution, when let's be glad they're not Cidex, executing scale but poor quality architecture. Flyover and Arc33 are going to finish, that's essentially an easy bet.

Beacon and General Block are amazing additions to communities, that we aren't seeing from other developers who are mostly focused on squeezing out every buildable square inch as cheaply as possible.

I only see RNDSQR Block as a long shot, but hope they can continue to grow and add their stamp to our urban fabric.

I did confirm that Eaglecrest is building it for RNDSQR. This will be one of Eaglecrest's last builds. They are easing out of the construction side and focusing on development. They have contracted with Kalamoir Construction on some future builds

No action really, though there was a worker on site…

5865F270-01DE-4C37-BF8B-3B1487B6D61B.jpeg

They have also removed the Inglewood project, RNDSQR Block, from their website, as well as the next one in Marda Loop, ARC 33. They are still technically the partner with the City on the mixed-used Inglewood Fire Hall project I suppose: Also, has there been any movement on ther RNSQR Life project?

They were recently at the SDAB over this townhome project in Richmond, and appear to have won:

Last edited:
The link for their Winnipeg project appears to be broken as well, and I recalled seeing something about RNDSQR looking to begin working in Kelowna but don’t think I ever actually saw anything come of that. I wonder if they are in the midst of a purchase/merger. I could see them getting purchased by a larger company. Alternatively, I could see them struggling financially with all the projects they seemingly had going on at once.

Back