News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.4K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.7K     0 

This city surprises people as long as they are open minded enough to really explore it and not stay at a house in the burbs and spend all their time in Chinook Centre lol.

As a professional tour guide for this city, I approve this message. ?

Literally every single tour I give, people are like "I'm so glad I didn't listen to the reviews!" and then they say they can't wait to come back.

Interesting ranking of the world's top 100 cities. These rankings are always somewhat arbitrary, but nice to see Calgary on the list. Calgary comes in at 48.

Interesting ranking of the world's top 100 cities. These rankings are always somewhat arbitrary, but nice to see Calgary on the list. Calgary comes in at 48.

Not sure I love the ranking system on this list. Seems quite arbitrary. Afterall a city like Melbourne is ranked far below places like Toronto, San Diego and Las Vagas?

Not sure I love the ranking system on this list. Seems quite arbitrary. Afterall a city like Melbourne is ranked far below places like Toronto, San Diego and Las Vagas?
Extremely subjective for sure. I didn't look at the methodology, but yes very surprising to see a place like Melbourne below Las Vegas.

I was sort of appalled to see Vegas on it at all.

Office conversions will bump the downtown population by 24%? How many projects are underway? there are only 3 I can think of and that definitely doesn't add 24% to the downtown population...

Back