News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Office conversions will bump the downtown population by 24%? How many projects are underway? there are only 3 I can think of and that definitely doesn't add 24% to the downtown population...
I wonder if the mean the Downtown Commercial core population?, which I thought was something like 3K. even then, it would have to be more than 3 projects I would think.

Our skyline is most certainly not dominated by the Calgary Tower. We also only have 4 universities, I suppose that is “numerous” technically, but not really. Naheed Nenshi hasn’t been mayor for like 2 years. And what does your post have anything to do with “Calgary in the International Press”?

Oh, Jesus Christ. This was a post riddled with falsehoods just to promote a f*cking dog groomer?

That's good news, but I tried to read the rest of the list and noped out. The ratio of ads and animated crap to content is beyond my ability to tolerate.
And believe it or not the original link posted on Reddit was 10 times worse. It was the link I posted buried inside MTLUrb, where they barely mentioned Calgary lol.

Back