News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.7K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5K     0 

Other airports have also seen a drop in domestic traffic. Some of the drop maybe related to Lynx, some maybe because of how expensive domestic has gotten.

that article is not behind paywall today, seems WS might add more 787
Funny he says the widebodies being sold out when they had aircrafts literally ready to be delivered. Definitely clear his vision is a Southwest/Alaska model but with Canada being so large with high landing fees/taxes and a large diaspora population, how much more growth can they squeeze out of their narrowbody business? Except more penny pinching like Ultrabasic service paired with Basic prices...

Funny he says the widebodies being sold out when they had aircrafts literally ready to be delivered. Definitely clear his vision is a Southwest/Alaska model but with Canada being so large with high landing fees/taxes and a large diaspora population, how much more growth can they squeeze out of their narrowbody business? Except more penny pinching like Ultrabasic service paired with Basic prices...
yeah, i feel he was wrong on cancelling 3 787-9 orders.... now WS has to wait more time and might spend more money on ordering new one......

yeah, i feel he was wrong on cancelling 3 787-9 orders.... now WS has to wait more time and might spend more money on ordering new one......
Being a pretty big Boeing customer who’s been screwed around by them thru countless order delays (737’s mostly) I’m sure Boeing will find them a slot or 2 if they need some sooner rather than later.

I remember that too, being inside the terminal, and seeing AF-1 on the ground and we weren’t allowed to board our flight until AF-1 had been deplaned and the occupants exited the airport grounds.

Back