• So So

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • Not Very Good

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Terrible

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hi Group,
I Noticed the Comments About the Sweets etc. I Hopefully won't go into the Arguments about the Sweets but Yet feel that if they are going to B Various Styles/Sizes It will B taking a while to Build Each One. No Easy Task. Training of Staff is Most Likely to B a bit of a Time Consuming Effort as Wages are NOT the Best in Town and Staff Turn Over could Very well B a Problem till things Sort Themselves Out. Guess time will tell.
Tnx,
Operater.

20170821_113410_resized.jpg

Attachments

• 20170821_113410_resized.jpg
    20170821_113410_resized.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 278
I wish more developments put in the effort to colour match the glass with the spandrel like this one all across Canada. It looks so clean.

I haven't been a fan of reflective reflective that matched the glass, but this one looks good.

Hi Group.
I Will B Most Interested to see what Kind of Dvlpmnt Goes in Between 10th Ave & 12th Ave and Between say What 1st St East and 14th St. West.
Tnx,
Operater.

I really like that last pic @IanBray. Who knew this would be such a likeable building!

I don't think many people did, myself included. However, they have spent some time with the architectural features and are using decent materials. This quality spandrel is what "should" have been used on Mark on 10th and not the paper covered glass that was value engineered into that project.

Hi Group,
In Looking Over both Bldgs They are starting to Look Pretty Good as I Notice. Admit the Hotel Looks Great. B Interested to see how the Other Looks in a Few Months Time B 4 I can Really Comment on It.
Tnx,
Operater.

Back