IMG_0638.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0637.jpg
    IMG_0637.jpg
    213.2 KB · Views: 555
  • IMG_0638.jpg
    IMG_0638.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 513
Is thin mullion like this typically across the board more expensive? It looks really sharp and wondering why I haven't seen this too often on residential projects?

A quick snap on a pretty ugly day.

Concord 2.jpg

The jury is still out on the blue accents, but the glass on this building is excellent. Probably one of the few condos that will be able to honestly stand by the "luxury" claims.

Attachments

• Concord 2.jpg
    Concord 2.jpg
    236.4 KB · Views: 800
Last edited:
Doh, good point! I just noticed that in the photo. The neutral should make it look a bit more elegant.

Is thin mullion like this typically across the board more expensive? It looks really sharp and wondering why I haven't seen this too often on residential projects?
This appears to use structural silicone butt joints, likely a bit more expensive but not much. I believe West Village Towers were using something similar when I last saw the drawings a few years back, there has been value engineering since then, so I'm not sure what the final product will be.

Hi All,
There was an Article in the Papers About this Project a Short While Back. Positive as I read It, If I Understood the Topic Correctly, They are hoping to
Start Construction of the 2nd Complex by the End of 2018 or Early 2019.

Tnx,
Operater.

This is turning out much better than the original renderings way back in the day, when it looked like something out of Cancun. The glass being a big reason for that.

Back