Yes, 9T6... Great building, but cheap finishes !
Interesting...I've been in a unit there and I thought the finishes wren't bad at all. Nice floors, undermount sinks, stainless appliances sandard, etc. You look at what these things were selling for out of the gate, I think the finishes are pretty decent for the price.

I saw a few units during the summer of last year (I think on the 6 or 8th floor). I liked them alot... Im not an expert on finishes or anything, but I didnt find anything wrong (a little turned off by the price and the 8ft ceilings)... if you want to see cheap finishes, look at Encore/Met

Stopped by the sales office over the weekend and heard that they're having a midnight sale with great savings before they close the sales office. They said construction is starting very soon (spring). Very good news!

Just had a look at the Midnight madness pricing, the have revised the occupancy date to Spring 2012 ..... ?!!

They didn't decrease any of the prices, but instead they offered one of the following:

* 2 for 1 parking
* Free Locker
* Free maint fees for 2 years

(I can't remember the 4th one)

So occupancy is 2012 spring now! anyone else hear this as well? I spoke to a sales agent in early Feb and they where indicating summer 2011 still

Just had a look at the Midnight madness pricing, the have revised the occupancy date to Spring 2012 ..... ?!!

They didn't decrease any of the prices, but instead they offered one of the following:

* 2 for 1 parking
* Free Locker

So occupancy is 2012 spring now! anyone else hear this as well? I spoke to a sales agent in early Feb and they where indicating summer 2011 still

Buildings this large don't get excavated and built in less than 18 months. Occupancy in the summer of 2011 is a real long shot. Summer of 2012 seems more realistic to me.

Its a risky business buying pre-con... Does anyone have any info on available units and pricing?

* 2 for 1 parking
* Free Locker

The 4th one is the builder offering free legal fees for final closing and the 5th one is builder agreed to allow 2 free assignments.

Mind you, there were few agents has approached me to take this opportunity in purchasing the remaining units last week. Guess what? They still have more than 100 unsold units on the availability list.
They offered me $20,000 off the small units (one bedroom and one bedroom + den) on their current price list if I purchase a unit now and plus free maintenance fee for 2 years, free legal fee for final closing, 1 free parking space, 2 free assignments and free locker.

I still don't believe why this builder is offering so much for this project at this hot market. What is indicating about this project?

Last edited:
I've purchased a condo unit from California condos. I stopped by the sale centre today, they advised me that occupancy is going to be 2012 spring.
People who bought early on like me have seen an increase in the price. My unit is selling for substantially higher now than 2 years ago. I think overall its going to be a georgeous layout and beautiful condos and a good investment.

I'm interested in the Corona and Catalina suites. The Corona's about 15k more than the the Catalina with both at the 20th level, but the Corona does face south while the Catalina faces north. I'm torn between the two cause I love the Catalina's layout. What do you guys think?

Also, they're currently doing a "next 10 purchases get free parking" promo. Is it possible to negotiate for more at this point in the project? Cause I know they had a lot better throw-ins earlier in the project, but not sure how it is now.

I'm interested in the Corona and Catalina suites. The Corona's about 15k more than the the Catalina with both at the 20th level, but the Corona does face south while the Catalina faces north. I'm torn between the two cause I love the Catalina's layout. What do you guys think?

Also, they're currently doing a "next 10 purchases get free parking" promo. Is it possible to negotiate for more at this point in the project? Cause I know they had a lot better throw-ins earlier in the project, but not sure how it is now.

Back