Question for Foglia suite owners...

Do you know whether the doors in front of the washer dryer units will be an extension of the kitchen cabinet syle doors? My drawings show the washer & dryer off to the side, along the same wall as the kitchen. They sit in what looks to be like an extension of the kitchen cabinets, behind two doors that open from the middle, with what looks to be a small closet or pantry. I remember the designer, during finish selection, specifically ameneded my drawing to include these cabinet-like doors along the kitchen wall. Much like the show suite. So I'm hopeful that those opposing doors will be an extension of the kitchen, in the same materials. Does anyone know for sure?

I just checked with the sales office, and unfortunately, the doors are not part of the kitchen cabinetry. Shucks.

lockers

Was there any mention of the locker availability during any of the PDI's? I think it is one of those details that would be nice to know before move-in day.:confused:

They still know nothing about the lockers.

Used the external elevator for my PDI which was on the 11th...but a few weeks prior when I booked it they said that if I waited til the 14th the inside elevators would be up and running. So I can't say for sure but the regular elevators should be a go right now.

Anyone know off-hand if this will be a pet-friendly building? I can't recall anything mentioned about this in the past...

From what i know most buildings will say pets restricted, which i thought meant no animals. When i talked to the the building managemnt in my building they said that pets are allowed, unless its deemed dangerous to others.

unless you have a horse or a poisionous snake you should be ok with what ever animal you have.

From what i know most buildings will say pets restricted, which i thought meant no animals. When i talked to the the building managemnt in my building they said that pets are allowed, unless its deemed dangerous to others.

unless you have a horse or a poisionous snake you should be ok with what ever animal you have.

The condo that I am moving in (Boutique Condominiums) stipulates that only domestic animals are allowed.. and that these pets must be under a certain size/weight limit. Basically a small dog or cat is allowed.

Lockers

Good news. I received a letter today informing me that lockers are available for purchase now. Of course this would depend on where you are on the waiting list but it looks like I made it...so happy! I wonder what the prices will be. I'll find out tomorrow.

Great news! I´ve also received that letter yesterday. I´ll try to call Casa sales and see how much they are and who gets them.

The sales office told me the lockers ar 4' by 6' and they want 4500$. If you are interested you have to make a deposit of 1125$

How bad is Cresford?

they are buidling NXT and casa, but I have read they do crappy work. was this just for 1 building, or you think they are still as bad?

I have read bad reviews. http://www.yelp.ca/biz/cresford-developments-east-york

and another forum with builder reviews.

what I am scared is they will not register the building fast and you end up paying out of your pocket.

anybody care to chime in?

From what I've heard, while CASA looks great on the outside, the interior finishing and quality of materials is far from what the exterior might suggest. Another SPIRE in the making?

Back