Hello fellow centro owners, I have been reading these posts for a while and am thankful for all the useful information on here. I had to join today because I need help. My interim occupancy is set for June 1st and I have yet to receive any notice of my PDI. When I called the sales centre they are completely clueless - at first she kept telling me I will get a package in the mail "some time before occupancy". I called today and, now, she gave me some other number to call and request for a package. I called that number but, of course, no answer. How were you guys informed? I am both worried and anxious for some sort of answer. Please help me if you can. Thank you in advance.

Hello fellow centro owners, I have been reading these posts for a while and am thankful for all the useful information on here. I had to join today because I need help. My interim occupancy is set for June 1st and I have yet to receive any notice of my PDI. When I called the sales centre they are completely clueless - at first she kept telling me I will get a package in the mail "some time before occupancy". I called today and, now, she gave me some other number to call and request for a package. I called that number but, of course, no answer. How were you guys informed? I am both worried and anxious for some sort of answer. Please help me if you can. Thank you in advance.

Centro contacted me for PDI 10 days in advance

appliances are they energy star???????

hello future neighbours

are these appliances energy star equalified????

just curiours on the black and stanless steel appliances

Thank you for your replies!
I'm guess 10days as in Business Days, which would be 2 weeks as SupraT mentioned? I really wished they gave more of a notice. And I assume someone from Centro had called you guys?

I was at the sales centre today. I took some pictures but I don't know how to upload them. LOL. Can someone please help me?

I'm guess 10days as in Business Days, which would be 2 weeks as SupraT mentioned? I really wished they gave more of a notice. And I assume someone from Centro had called you guys?

yes.....

less than a week in closing the deal

SOODUDE!!! I got you a viewing, this wednesday at 12:30 if you can make it. Dont know if theres any other availability so let me know asap, so I can arrange it for you.

soodude,
I have a sub-penthouse corner unit, which is the same layout as the penthouse unit, but with the wrap-around balcony. My PDI isn't until end of this month, but I will try and take pictures and post here if I can, if that helps any. My uncle works for the builder, and he says that the layouts are nearly 100% to the drawing's specifications, if anything, the sq. footage increased from the brochure (depending on how old the brochure you have is).

One thing though: I do know that my mortgage company's appraiser did go into the building to try and gain access to my unit to do his appraisal, they did not let him go up. So I don't think you could walk in and try and get a viewing, don't waste your time if you had that in mind!

I thought these condos would have 8 ft ceilings at least. The den in my condo is ONLY 7ft ceiling?!?!?! WTH

yes someone from centro called me to book the PDI
What if I didnt pick up the phone?!.... Centro doesn't send you anything in the mail in regards to the PDI

Back