News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.5K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

I'm still trying to understand how a restaurant who specializes in chicken does not have a single grilled chicken meal on their menu. It's criminal.

But they specialize in rotisserie (sp?) chicken and have done since the fifties!

I think this channel is a bit of a marketing ploy/joke.....the current SC tv commercials show some young marketing buck taking videos in of chickens cooking and he tells the boss he is going to launch the all-chicken channel....sounds, to me, like someone at Rogers saw the commercial and went to SC and said...."we have some spare slots" lets have some fun!

But they specialize in rotisserie (sp?) chicken and have done since the fifties!

I think this channel is a bit of a marketing ploy/joke.....the current SC tv commercials show some young marketing buck taking videos in of chickens cooking and he tells the boss he is going to launch the all-chicken channel....sounds, to me, like someone at Rogers saw the commercial and went to SC and said...."we have some spare slots" lets have some fun!

It's still pretty odd that they don't have a single grilled chicken dish.

They do have a Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad entrée.

Back