News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

The three on the list I most would like to see is Williams Hall, The Parks and definitely Stationlands. Stationlands I'm most excited to see that move forward as we don't have to wait to see above grade progress and it will visually expand the perceived northern border of downtown ever so slightly.

I do wonder how this grant will overall turn out in the end. Sure seems to have kicked off a lot of construction. Times are pretty good in that industry currently.

We do not know any details ... who got what $$ and for what purpose and how much is left in the kitty. The City is NOT being transparent - so much for touting how Edmonton City is so transparent.
There is not money changing hands. The is a property tax holiday for five years with the tax rate based on the property’‘s tax rate before development.

There is not money changing hands. The is a property tax holiday for five years with the tax rate based on the property’‘s tax rate before development.
It’s money irrespective it’s a tax break and they had a target budget amount based on the valuation formula to work with. So where is the details of the $ benefit and what is left from the target.

It’s money irrespective it’s a tax break and they had a target budget amount based on the valuation formula to work with. So where is the details of the $ benefit and what is left from the target.
It is a target not a fixed amount. If it goes over they don’t have to find more money.

Back