News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

It doesn't, but Cityplace is built by Chinese developers and is being marketed heavily in Asia I understand

Looking forward to seeing progress on Montage. It’s going to stand out amongst the rest of city place as the first non Vancouver style building to go up. Thanks for posting the pic Joel in TO.

I agree. I wished they used some more nice red brick in more of the Cityplace buildings.

red brick

have you not seen the red brick on the east side of the Optima building?

Re: red brick

have you not seen the red brick on the east side of the Optima building?

Are you referring to the fence/wall or a part of the actual building? If the latter, no.

Re: red brick

0900351_1_300.jpg

Neo (the loft building along Spadina) now has windows.... well, at least one of them.
Looks a lot like West One, N1/N2

Photo taken from Baturst Street (where the groundwork is being prepared for Bremner to meet Fort York Blvd...) August 2nd

montageetal.jpg

I can't wait for them to open Bremner. It's going to slash my travel time to the west.

The biggest mistake that the city made with Cityplace was not requiring them to deck over the railway tracks in their sector. I'm still holding out a faint hope that the project will be so successful that when it's fully built out, they'll want to build more buildings by going over the tracks.

^No way! I love the tracks. I can't lose that wonderful view to the east from the Bathurst bridge. It's the only part of the city where I feel like I'm crossing a great river, as if the tracks were the Thames or the Seine.

Cool shots of the Cityplace ensemble, by the way. They are really starting to grow on me.

feeling nitpicky

Fort York Boulevard is being expanded to Spadina and not Bremner to Bathurst (although most assume the latter without considering the former which is interesting)

fortyork.jpg

Back