News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Anyone have any ideas on how much those beautiful townhouses were selling for way back when? Would have loved to be in on it.

Prices?

Sorry for the slightly offtopic thread, but I'm hoping you guys will be able to help me out...so I was planning on moving to Toronto and purchased a unit in this building (West One) a while back, plans changed over the years and I'm now in Seattle, WA and have no contacts in the Toronto area. It's a 1 bedroom + den + 1 parking and a storage. The unit is on the 44th floor (suite 5002) and 616sq ft + 22 balcony.

Any idea what the going rate might be? I've called and asked a few agents, but they haven't been all that helpfull...plus I don't really trust agents all that much and want to also get an inside view :)

Thanks so much.

BTW. the tower, base and townhouses look awesome! Wish I could move into this!!!

Oh, they're going cheap. Cheeeeap. People can't get rid of the things. Practically paying people to take 'em off their hands. It's crazy. (Call me.)

Anyone have any ideas on how much those beautiful townhouses were selling for way back when? Would have loved to be in on it.

I was wondering the same thing... the townhomes must have gone really quick... there are so few of them!

When does the move in start for West One? I've heard Nov. 2007.

It's been looking complete for months, I wonder what is keeping them from getting the inside finished.

Not sure what other Cityplace buildings they've worked on.

For example, Neo/Montage was designed by KPMB, however it looks like P+S are also colaborating on the project.

Aug 22

West_One_August_22.JPG

I noticed that the ground level at West One appears to have large surfaces of exposed grey cinderblock. Let's hope that gets painted.

^The cladding is never an issue if it's done on one building. It's when they repeat it over and over on other buildings.

The top of West One grows on me. At first I was not too sure about it, but it actually looks quite good.

I also like the opening in the middle of building. If i'm not mistaken, it's suppose to be a large entertainment amenity built on 27th floor.

This one seems underwhelming to me – the lowrise component a complete dud and the towers dull and boring despite the best attempts of the architects to infuse a little bit of design with the mid-level common areas and building amenities. If anything, that space takes away from the verticality of the main tower and jumbles up the design as a whole. Definitely not one of Concord’s best projects.

The townhomes, on the other hand, are quite nice. Too bad there aren't more of them.

Back