8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Dzingle Bells

Member Bio
Reaction score
Going to slowly start setting up projects on this forum. Anyone can feel free to join me. Can only mods setup database projects?

Images courtesy of J.OT13 from SSP.

Dream1.png

Dream3.png

Dream5.png

Dream4.png

Dream6.png

There was construction equipment on this site when I went by today on the train. Couldn’t see exactly what it was…maybe drilling?

Every time I see these, I get so excited. These are so awesome and going to make such a nice addition to Ottawa's skyline. More of these please!!!

Considering the significant impact Claridge LeBreton IV is having, this will be even better. Not only will it likely beat it in quality, and the design is unique to Ottawa, but the extra height of the towers + the fact that they are at a higher elevation, they will have a major impact. These will be the first that will clearly appear taller than Place de Ville C (assuming here that the Marriott Renaissance on Bay will not significantly stand out from PdV C in height from most angles).

These will absolutely dwarf the first two towers of East Flats. I think you'll be surprised how significantly Renaissance will stand out from Pdv C with it's flat roof, Pdv C's height includes it's mechanical hut.

I also just noticed that Dream Lebreton will have some pretty awesome Parliament views from some units for a time...at least until the parking lot of St. Peter's Lutheran church gets developed.

Screenshot 2024-02-02 101533.jpg

Harley, do your SketchUp's take into consideration site elevation? Or I guess, does your Goodge canvas take that into consideration? It does seem like it.

What material are the long orangey strips of vertical cladding? Are there no windows where these dominate? I can’t think of any comparables elsewhere?

Back