News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.6K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 39K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 4.8K     0 

Seeing these rise along with the Marriott Renaissance....

glenn-quagmire-family-guy.gif

Screenshot 2024-02-23 155005.png

Can you imagine if Dream Lebreton lit the outlines of the sloped roofs? That would be absolutely epic and iconic, like the Crain Communications building diamond shaped roof in Chicago.
Still haven't seen a rendering showing the sloped side. Wish we had some from Portage and above the Fleet Street pumping station area. .

That site is massive for just 2 towers. I forget how much larger the podiums are.
So awesome how these will have such an effect on the west end of the skyline.
So even the shorter tower is 3 metres taller than the first East Flats tower on the left...and it stands on higher ground. These towers will really dwarf the traditional skyline when viewed from the West.

View attachment 546100
I love it! I hope they break ground soon.

I'm not entirely sure why we didn't deck the entire line through the flats and west of Carruthers.

It could be pickleball courts as far as the eye can see.

If only they'd cover over the tunnel w/ green space? I not awesome at editing photos but it just makes sense to grass it over and make a park out of it.
That editing job looks pretty good actually.

I agree. Dream had the opportunity to integrate with Pimisi and develop over the tracks partially, but opted not too.

1709830489032.png

Rendez-Vous LeBreton (Sens and Trinity) proposed a library on this site (which was out of scope and not considered part of the bid by the NCC), along with a park over the tracks, along with of course decking the entire line through LeBreton.

1709830632478.png

1709830666313.png

Back