News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

Speaking of which, I saw this on a news feed this morning. Mass and momentum win again.

Yup, popped up in my YouTube feed the other day, and it was impressive to see the bridge itself get rattled and bounced for a change. I certainly hope that someone from the host railroad became aware of it, and sent out their inspection crew as a result. Also, I could have sworn that their electronic overheight warning sign also flashed, but it certainly didn't in this video. They should add that to see if it helps any...

Yup, popped up in my YouTube feed the other day, and it was impressive to see the bridge itself get rattled and bounced for a change. I certainly hope that someone from the host railroad became aware of it, and sent out their inspection crew as a result. Also, I could have sworn that their electronic overheight warning sign also flashed, but it certainly didn't in this video. They should add that to see if it helps any...
I hope so too; that was quite a rattle.

Other videos show the warning sign flashing so I don't know what the deal is. Apparently prior to that there were flashing lights and a test sign - like our old-style pedestrian crossovers.

Is this reopened yet?? It made my excursion to Island Foods last week absolute torture.
Come up to midtown and see the impact the latest closure at Moore Avenue at Mud Creek is having… and the ETA for reopening isn’t for another 3 weeks.

• Wow
Reactions: PL1

Back