What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
IMG_6963.jpeg

Was just looking at the permits. I’m guessing something more exciting than the above will be occurring.

Do we know what’s going to be built now?

Does anyone else think the building in this video looks super similar?

You see guys, even big world-class cities like London build eyesores from time to time 😌

Anyone remember the early designs that caused all the controversy in the community? Yikes, what we got feels like a spite move from the developer.

Many people on here are way to negative. I have had a number of people comment on how much they like this building.

Hey man I'll give high praise to plenty of developments. I really appreciate a lot of builds around this city. Some towers however simply look terrible and there's no reason to deny our architectural game is behind that of other cities.

Hey man I'll give high praise to plenty of developments. I really appreciate a lot of builds around this city. Some towers however simply look terrible and there's no reason to deny our architectural game is behind that of other cities.
I'd absolutely live there, that's for sure. Fantastic location, LRT adjacent, decently laid out suites by the looks of it, concrete construction. Has a lot of plusses, just wish it looked nicer from the outside! But alas, I hold out hope the rest of the development steps it up on design.

Maybe it is because of the longer winters, but one consistent thing over many decades is how Edmontonians tend to focus much more on the insides than the outsides of building compared to elsewhere.

I find it odd, even after living here a very long time but I guess every place has its quirks.

How you feel something looks is subjective By the very fact that a number of people I have shown the building to have had positive reactions would prove it actually isnt “terrible.”

Followers normally do; as leaders, what do we want to be? if you're content with sloppy joes, that is fine as well.

Back