What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I sense a trend here...

Let a character building fall apart, find a way to make it unlovable or 'fires happen' and the voila, new project ready to go.

0636F0C7-2A01-4A81-94E2-EF1EC8650D61.jpeg

As insignificant as this building might seem, it’s actually the first development of ANY kind within a 2-3 block radius in a very long time for this part of Oliver, bringing almost 100 new residential units. I’m hopeful that this is the first of many projects we are going to see join this area over the next few years.

As insignificant as this building might seem, it’s actually the first development of ANY kind within a 2-3 block radius in a very long time for this part of Oliver, bringing almost 100 new residential units. I’m hopeful that this is the first of many projects we are going to see join this area over the next few years.

I hope Westrich will be starting that 6-storey project one block east and south of this at113 st and 100 Ave sometime this year for another near 100 units.

A smaller project, the Artika (?), was added a couple years ago at 103 Ave and 113 st.

And that's it. Would be great as you say to see more in this area of Oliver.

"There are no insignificant projects, just insignificant web forums"
-Konstantin Stanislavski

Back