What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Easily Chris. The outcome shows. If it looks this good in a small area, it willl look good expanded. I bet my life on it. Augustana has either the same or similiar treatment and far superior looking than any of Langham's.

Reference ID: Job No 378404856-002
Description: To change the Use from General Retail Store to Specialty Food Service with 28.27 m2 Public Space and 16 seats, and to construct interior alterations (combines CRUs 1 and 6 together into one CRU)
Plan I Blk 51 Lots 1-3
Applicant: 2242179 ALBERTA LTD.
Create Date: 11/16/2020 8:45:43 PM
Neighbourhood: RITCHIE

Reference ID: Job No 378404856-002
Description: To change the Use from General Retail Store to Specialty Food Service with 28.27 m2 Public Space and 16 seats, and to construct interior alterations (combines CRUs 1 and 6 together into one CRU)
Plan I Blk 51 Lots 1-3
Applicant: 2242179 ALBERTA LTD.
Create Date: 11/16/2020 8:45:43 PM
Neighbourhood: RITCHIE

This is for a bakery / cafe.

@Clearshades Augustana is aluminum paneling, not
Aluminum is applied only in certain areas and the rest are

And the fact that Augustana is aluminum makes it acceptable; if it was EIFS it would be a hard no for me.

I just don't think EIFS looks good on high-rise in general, but I am very optimistic with Falcon and it's wrap-around balconies.

To my understanding and in accordance with the renders, aluminum is in certain elements of the tower, and the rest are panels. I have not seen this tower in person, but, judging by what I see from photos, everything is as illustrated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. Derks all moved in:
IMG_3427.jpg

Holy shit... I feel so bad for them, right after they moved in to boot 🙁

Back