News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.2K     0 

Three more new things, that's great! There are a least three previous food courts downtown that are now still closed, so probably a number of people from nearby buildings coming here too.

Three more new things, that's great! There are a least three previous food courts downtown that are now still closed, so probably a number of people from nearby buildings coming here too.

The only food court I know of that is closed is in Rice Howard Place (formerly Scotia Place). What are the other 2 food courts that are closed?

The only food court I know of that is closed is in Rice Howard Place (formerly Scotia Place). What are the other 2 food courts that are closed?
One might refer to ATB Place. It technically still exists but has gotten severely depleted over the last few decades. The only other one I'm aware of in the area is the one in Commerce Place and I honestly have no idea what its status is because even though I've been in the area constantly for the last several years, the only thing that ever tempted me to visit a food court was Chicken for Lunch.

I go to Commerce Place often for Sushi Ya, seems to be holding it's own especially when school is in at Enterprise Square it gets busy. They have a few vacancies but the ones that are still there have survived.

I go to Commerce Place often for Sushi Ya, seems to be holding it's own especially when school is in at Enterprise Square it gets busy. They have a few vacancies but the ones that are still there have survived.
He was one of the few places open during covid. When I was workin out of the office. Would still go back if I was working downtown again.

Commerce Place's food court consists of Sushi Ya, Lorenzo's (their spinach and feta pizza is to die for), Subway, Canton Wok and Edo Japan. It is one of the busiest places for lunch in the downtown core.

CWB basement had a few offerings that closed, no?
Yes, I believe at one time it did too. However, I was thinking of the ones in the Standard Life Building and Enterprise Square, in addition to the Scotia Place one.

Also the one in Stantec, which I suppose technically never closed because it was never quite opened, but despite that seems to regularly attract a good crowd to just sit down and have their lunch.

Lorenzo's (their spinach and feta pizza is to die for)
Used to love hitting Lorzeno's for their pizza+pasta lunch combo when I was working in Commerce this past year. Great lil family business, especially when their mom is there!

Back