PB090418.jpg

Attachments

• PB090418.jpg
    PB090418.jpg
    307.2 KB · Views: 391
  • PB090417.jpg
    PB090417.jpg
    328.8 KB · Views: 366
Soooo are they relocating the crane? Without a crane on the North edge of the site means no tower B!!!! *hand hovering over panic button*

@crisp PCL is just taking their cranes offsite, Graham will put up their own after the site is handed over.
Isn't that highly unusual for this to happen in the building construction industry? Surprised PCL didn't win the bid. This company is world wide. Are they ticked off about something?.. Just trying to be learn a bit.

Isn't that highly unusual for this to happen in the building construction industry? Surprised PCL didn't win the bid. This company is world wide. Are they ticked off about something?.. Just trying to be learn a bit.
A contractor mentioned that Katz and the real estate partners are tough to work for and may have not submitted a strong bid for Tower B. Crazy deadlines, etc. Take it with a grain of salt of course though.

A contractor mentioned that Katz and the real estate partners are tough to work for and may have not submitted a strong bid for Tower B. Crazy deadlines, etc. Take it with a grain of salt of course though.
Appreciate that. As you say, take with a grain of salt but it wouldn't be surprising. I'm still really glad to see an Edmonton based company like PCL involved with the ICE district. I've proudly seen project involvement in the US from them.

This is happening in TO as well. Crane was taken down from a site across from my brothers on the weekend as well. Another crane was parked down the street to be installed.

Back