What do you think of this project?

• Total voters
1628573921117.png

Does anyone know who the GC is on this project? I can't seem to figure it out. Every time I go by site, the equipment there is either rentals or Westrich's own stuff.

EDIT: Sorry not Westrich's stuff. Was thinking about their Grandin 4 site. But same deal here on this site, just minus the Westrich name on the stuff.

Last edited:
I was wondering the same thing….except this isn’t a Westrich project. They did the Hat….so whoever did that one I’d assume?

Cidex’s successful history is attributed to their unique advantage as a fully integrated developer. They offer in-house expertise from land acquisition and planning to construction and property management. Keeping these services in their control allows high quality standards to be monitored and the greatest amount of accountability achieved. The company’s large portfolio of projects includes all scales of development and target markets that are delivered through this integrated approach.

Last edited:
BP issued:

Description
To construct a multi-use high rise building (P3 to P1 = parkade, main floor - 5 retail shell only, floors 2 to 12 = 139 dwelling units) - HAT at Oliver.
Address
10111 - 122 STREET NW
Permit Date
Oct 04, 2021
Permit Type
Commercial Final

Back