What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Screen Shot 2022-08-26 at 4.46.58 PM.png

From the design brief on the previous page.

Yup! Gotta get a big chain restaurant from the US in there! How about a Longhorn Steakhouse with Texas side portions? Jk, a quant “date night” bar/eatery would be ideal

^ Golden Corral

Well whoever it is, I agree with the original point, it would be a good location. I still miss the Franklins close to the Hotel Mac (I think that is the Marriott Courtyard now) - that was a great location.

Odd with our great river valley scenery and views we do not have more restaurants located to take more advantage of them.

I absolutely love the location and adjacencies of the restaurant space -- this could be one of the premiere spaces for an eatery/bar in all of Edmonton.
It is also a prime lot for a gorgeous tower too, but, from the little tidbits released, I'm feeling slightly nervous about this.

Well whoever it is, I agree with the original point, it would be a good location. I still miss the Franklins close to the Hotel Mac (I think that is the Marriott Courtyard now) - that was a great location.

Odd with our great river valley scenery and views we do not have more restaurants located to take more advantage of them.
I will die on the hill that the fact we don’t have on singular cafe or restaurant on the water along the river bank is mental, but even worse is there are A LOT of folks who think it should be a crime to even suggest something like that. All I ask for is one. Keep the whole rest of the river valley naturalized and as is.

One of the Rossdale pumphouses should have been immediately started to be retrofitted to a food service space upon decommissioning. Would have instantly become one of Edmonton’s best tourist attractions, especially with it situated adjacent to the new Walterdale, but alas, there is no vision or risk taking allowed for this City Council/admin nor the previous.

I guess the reasonable thing now would be to guess how tall this new development would be! I'm going to put forward a height of 130 metres based on my zero years of experience with construction and architecture.
I’m going to put forward a height of 180 meters based on my zero years of experience, yadda yadda….😂

Back