What do you think of this project?

• I dislike it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I dislike it a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'd disagree with that.

Given its prominent location, simple but classic design, piece of art and green, it stood out for me. We have a lot of generic beige, precast, earth tone and now have shifted to a lot of white, black, grey and don't need more of them.

Not sure if we have any shortage of vomit green in our buildings either. Black and white can look sharp if done right. I'm hoping they keep the artwork though; I'll agree there.

Ultimately this building will be overshadowed by the new neighbour anyways.

0C526F83-2CAB-4167-9C59-90FA80379016.jpeg
EF2A9E64-7FFD-422B-80C7-87569E50BCB5.jpeg

is the bigger tower beside this building in the renderings supposed to be built as well or is that a different project

It's not pink, but the original colours had character and presence, this is forgettable.... but not offensive, other than to the original intent.

While I would have preferred them to keep the original colour, it looks better than I thought. I suspect a main goal is to try blend in with the new proposed building or not contrast with it too much.

I think adding a new building here will be good for the area. It made no sense to have a surface parking lot here (well after the 1960's).

Interesting.

Kyle Mortson
• 2nd
High Rise Surveyor/Layout Expert/Consultant/Trainer
1w • Edited

The power of Augmented Reality brings designs to life! Explore multiple design concepts on the proposed build site - Connect Architects, Owners, General Contractors and Shareholders to make more informed decisions on design to planning to construction.

Screen Shot 2023-02-24 at 9.38.27 AM.png

Back