News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 02, 2020
 8.9K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 40K     0 
News   GLOBAL  |  Apr 01, 2020
 5.1K     0 

She could honestly sell out a week of concerts at the Commonwealth very easily.

But being realistic, I wouldn't be shocked if she had 2 or 3 days here. Bottom line, you've got the prairies and a good chunk of the US who would have Edmonton as the easiest and cheapest place to go see her live.
Lowkey that'd be HUGE for Edmonton... say what you want about Taylor Swift but this tour she's doing and the numbers it's pulling are unbelievable. Agreed that Garth selling out two shows there shows there's a deep appetite here for big acts and people will travel here from far and wide.

As a Swiftie, lemme tell y'all that if this happens, I'd legitimately fight people to get tickets. The sheer economic stimulus she has is insane, and the visitor numbers Edmonton can get will also be wild. 2 days will be at least 120,000 people showing up to the core.

Denver's two concerts contributed $120 million USD in economic impact alone.

F_ZJFRWXsAAR9ZB

CFL-Edmonton needs to make an outrageous offer to Travis Kelce, tight end to play for the Elks thereby garnering TS' interest long enough for her to plan a concert here at Commonwealth Std.

"generational" -- how so? they both reached initial success within 6 years of each other. Sheryl Crow has a much deeper song catalogue of major hits -- it just seems odd that the billing is the wrong way around -- co-headliners I could understand.

Back